OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY SERVICES
Reducing the incidence & cost of injury
VMS Occupational Therapists are AHPRA accredited & highly experienced professionals who have worked in hospital & treatment settings & are familiar with a multi disciplinary approach to injury & illness.
Services provided include:
- Home / Activity of Daily Living Assessments
- Ergonomic & Workstation Assessments
- Psychological Worksite Assessment
- Psychological Job Analysis
- Job Dictionaries
- Manual Handling Training
- Risk Assessments
- Ergonomics & Job Suitability
- Functional Capacity Assessment
- Vehicle Assessment
- Graduated Return to Work Plans & Programs
Psych Worksite Assessment - Involves an extensive review of the worksite & duties to consider psychological factors such as worklaod, level of cognition required, level of critical thinking, impact of noise, light & other staff members. Can provide recommendations on duty structures, positioning of workplace etc to minimise stressors.
Psych Job Analysis - Extensive review of all duties performed in pre injury or new duties & considers level of congnition required, critical thinking skills required, potential stressors etc.